Following the example of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand, the saffron-clad Hindu majority of Himachal Pradesh has issued a 30-day eviction notice to its Muslim residents. The Uttarakhand Hindus have almost pushed out the radical elements from amongst them. The increased bravado of Muslims and decreased tolerance of Hindus has led to the upcoming head-on clash between the two communities.
The local Hindu population of these Hindu-majority states has issued this message in retaliation to the increased violence and forced conversions under the name of love. Moreover, the minority appeasement tactics in Himachal Pradesh have irked the Hindus of the state. Thus, they have issued public announcements to ask all Muslims, the radical and the non-radical elements, to leave the state within the next 30 days.
The Cause of the Decreasing Hindu Tolerance
Uttarakhand’s Rising Love Jihad Cases
22 June: Police arrested a Muslim man and his son who were forcing a Hindu girl to wear a hijab, do namaz, and marry the boy. The Hindu girl’s Muslim friend forced her into Islam to marry her brother.
15 June: A 17-year-old Hindu girl committed suicide on the alleged persuasion of her Muslim lover when the parents refused to allow their continued association.
15 June: A death threat letter was issued to Devbhoomi Raksha Abhiyan Sangathan’s founder. The letter objected to his rising protests against Love Jihad.
14 June: A Muslim friend forced a Hindu girl to convert to Islam and marry her brother.
13 June: A local Hindu organization caught a Muslim man taking intimate photographs of a Hindu medical student. The Muslim man blackmailed the female student to convert to Islam using these pictures.
31 May: A Muslim youth with his friend tried to kidnap a minor Hindu girl.
Himachal Pradesh Suffers Under Rising Muslim Indifference
June 2023: A Hindu man named Manohar Lal was brutally murdered and chopped into 8 pieces. The police have arrested a group of 5 Muslims who are accused of the man’s murder. The group was against Manohar Lal’s love affair with a Muslim girl named Rukhsana.
March 2023: The Hindu Temple was used as a stage to propagate communal harmony for the nikah of a Muslim couple. The Hindu place of worship was desecrated by Islamic rituals under the pretext of spreading communal harmony. Would they support a Hindu Vivah in a Mosque?
Lesson for Indian Muslims
The rejection of Muslim Communities as a whole in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh should teach a few valuable lessons to the Muslims of these states.
The Hindus have started to resort to violence like their ancestors to preserve and protect the dignity of their land.
If Indian Muslims want to live their lives peacefully in Bharat, they must learn the following lessons:
- Unlearn the radical views of Islam; like the superiority of Muslims, the permitted misuse of kafir women, illegal occupation of Hindu land, etc.
- Appreciate any act or word of kindness offered by Hindus. It is more than what Hindus receive in Muslim-majority nations.
- Reject radical ideas like Love Jihad, Land Jihad, Ghazwa-e-Hind, etc.
- Discourage youths from associating with foreign terror groups, like HuT, LeT, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, etc.
- Report suspicious activities of fellow Muslims to the police. Do not try to shelter misguided souls by reporting the activities in Islamic institutes.
- Participate in all activities that lead to progress. Appreciate government initiatives like CAA, UCC, NRC, etc. that help India and all its people irrespective of religion.
- Refrain from becoming a pawn in the hands of the Islamic leaders. Understand each agenda in depth before pledging unity with leaders of your faith.
- Understand that although the Quran says that there is only one true God; India as a secular country respects everyone’s wish to pray to their respective deity or God. Do not force your religion on others or demand special treatment because of it.
Important Questions for Hindus to Ponder Upon
The rising intolerance in parts of India is pushing the local Muslim communities into a tough spot. The ramifications for Hindus of having a cornered enemy in your own backyard are as follows:
- Muslims may congregate together in another state that professes tolerance for all communities. These regions will have a higher density of Muslims. Do you want Muslims to unite in large numbers in specific regions in India?
- The displaced Muslims will have hate in their heart for the Hindus of India. This hate may transform into an anti-India stance. It shall lead them to cast their votes for those politicians and leaders that do not support the growth of Bharat. Do you want to push Muslims to that level of hatred for India?
- The pacifist politicians will give-in to the victim card of these Muslims. These Muslims may end up with greater long-term benefits under Indian law. Do you want to hand the politicians another reason to give more benefits to Muslims?
- Displaced Muslims may naturally congregate in regions where they feel unthreatened. In these regions, Muslims will gain pivotal importance in terms of numbers. Thus, they may become kingmakers of the Indian political arena; for example West Bengal Political Landscape. Do you want to hand over such power to the displaced Muslims?
Word to the Wise
Thus, it is really in no one’s interest to have a mass exodus of Muslims from the states of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. If the threats are realized the Muslims from these two states will lose land, livelihood, and the security of home. While the Hindus in all of India will face a larger anti-Hindu and anti-India group. The solution to the problem lies in the stricter control of the situation by local community leaders and authorities.
Muslims should understand that they are secure as long as Hindus in India are at peace. The radical Islamist sects are advised not to disturb the sleeping dragon of the Hindu majority. The result of their radical actions not only affects them but their entire community. Similarly, Hindus are advised to understand the phrase ‘Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer’. The unification of Muslims under the anti-Hindu umbrella will draw the notice of the global community, which in turn will allow foreign interference in India’s functioning. This will usually lead to the destruction of India’s global power.
Hindus should work within the system, keep the radical elements of Islam in line, and unify irrespective of their caste or language. Do not let the politicians and secularists divide Hindus on the basis of caste, creed, or language. Unity is the greatest strength of Hindus, as observed in Uttarakhand. Sanatana Dharma should be the greatest law and guiding force for all Hindus. Let Karma Yoga and Dharma Yoga guide the way for the suffering Hindus of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Let their behavior and decisions be beneficial to Hindus and India.